The iconic textile jacket issued to the U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots was the blueprint for the Malcolm’s design, though we’ve incorporated everything you’d expect rom a top-quality motorcycle jacket. A lightweight, stylish option for riding around town.
- Ma lcolm is C E homolog ated as PPE.
- Main external material : coated polyester for abrasion and water resistancy.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O CE protectors for shoulders and elbows,which offer full protectionwithout restricting comfortand freedom of movement.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30´s"Central Back" (level 1) and"Full Back" (level 2) backprotector, available as anadded option.
- Removable, thermal padded lining. Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation.
- Internal Polymesh technical lining, waterproof, breathable, light and pleasant to wear.
- Central flap under the main zip in order to create a barrier against wind and rain.
- Five pockets (four outside including a credit card pocket on the arm and one inside).
- Adjustable at the waist and wrists.
- Soft and comfortable, the external material of the Malcolm has in additionwindproof properties
Removable CE protectors for shoulders and elbows
No customer reviews for the moment.